Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sustain Yourself's armpit detox is for those who need the extra help when transitioning to a natural deodorant from the toxic conventional stuff, but it also packs a kick for the average pit.
- vegan & cruelty-free
- 2 ingredients
- long shelf life
- 24+hour protection
How to use:
1. Scoop a tiny spoonful of detox powder into a dish/bowl (do not use metal).
2. Add a small amount of apple cider vinegar or water (apple cider vinegar works best) to create a paste. Be careful not to add too much liquid. The mask will become too runny and you'll have to add more powder to thicken the consistency, making more than you need in the moment. And you know how we feel about waste!
3. Once made, apply an even layer to each armpit and let sit for 5-10 minutes, arms raised. Remove immediately if irritation occurs. We recommend applying our Armpit Detox after the shower, when your pores are expanded.
4. Remove using a warm and damp towel. Let your pits dry, then apply our deodorant cream.
5. Repeat every day, every other day, or bi weekly (depending on skin sensitivity) until deodorant is effective. Repeat as needed if you notice your deo stops working. Repeat once or twice a month for general pit cleansing. Detoxing regularly helps clear your pores and reduces stress and lifestyle induced BO.
*Store in cool, dry place
Bentonic clay, *activated charcoal
Bentonite clay: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, healing, calming, detoxifying, absorbs dirt, oil, and sebum
Charcoal: cleansing, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells, resulting in smooth, supple, and even skin tone
Apple cider vinegar: powerful antimicrobial properties, soothes irritation, restores natural pH balance of the skin (Not included. You must add this ingredient yourself to create a ma